A photojournal chronicling the life and times of Samson W. B., as told by his sometimes hapless but always loving parents
He looks so good! I guess he really made up for lost time. I said it before and I will say it again, he looks just like his mamma!
Shannon, what a precious baby doll boy you have. I'm enjoying following your blogging and really look forward to your adding photos. I'm not the one fascinated with the explosions tho. Carol Labaj
Post a Comment
2 comments:
He looks so good! I guess he really made up for lost time. I said it before and I will say it again, he looks just like his mamma!
Shannon, what a precious baby doll boy you have. I'm enjoying following your blogging and really look forward to your adding photos. I'm not the one fascinated with the explosions tho. Carol Labaj
Post a Comment