Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to Surly Samson
We've updated the blog in order to use some of the cool new features of Blogger. Besides the new color scheme, you may notice that you now have the option to subscribe to our journal. This means that you'll get an email message whenever we make a new post to the blog. Scroll to the bottom of this page, click on the link that says, "Subscribe to Posts (Atom)," and follow the instructions. You'll be the first to know when there's news in the Samson universe. Try it!
Tags:
blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sweet!
SAMSON YOU ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE..I AM SO SORRY I MISSED YOU WHEN YOU CAME TO BRYAN..WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN YOU AND YOUR MOM AND DAD..I ENJOY YOUR SITE VERY MUCH..MOM IS SOOO CREATIVE..GOD BLESS YOU..LOVE AND PRAYERS, GREAT AUNT BARBARA BURAS
Post a Comment